acid child
photos by mum
asos studded acid denim jacket, LOVE crop top, glassons maroon dungarees, taupe jeffrey campbell litas, stylenanda sunglasses

Spent majority of today (Easter Sunday) rolled up in the duvet of my bed, catching up on season two of Revenge. 
That is, until my mum so stubbornly demanded I accompany her to a family friend's house (pretty convinced it was just a ruse to get me out of my pajamas).
Nevertheless, this gave me the chance to pull out my new denim jacket and shoot some photos.
The jacket itself is perfection: the studs around the shoulder, the stark contrast between bleached and unbleached areas of the denim, and the loose boyfriend fit.
When I tried this on to show V, she said 'it's totally you.'
And like music to my impulsive-shopper ears, I bought the jacket immediately.
But unlike any other impulse buy, this one definitely had no regrets.

xxx,
-T

Labels:

Post a Comment