luv me/ hate me
photos by Vanessa
stolen girlfriends club dress, luv+hate printed stockings, creepers by cute to the core, dotti bag, glassons necklaces, stylenanda sunglasses

V and I planned to go shopping for art supplies at Gordon Harris, only to arrive there and find out it's closed on weekends.
Took the opportunity to take some outfit photos; I love this stolen girlfriends club dress. The old worn denim is just too perfect for words, and the open shoulders with denim strands that seem to have a life of their own ... holding their own against the blazing summer heat. Not to mention the gold buttons which remind me of cadbury's chocolate buttons... or maybe this is just the 11pm hunger crunch.  Paired it with printed stockings and creepers ... admit it, this is totally different from my usual looks. But it still ticks all the boxes: comfy, easy, lazy. On a side note, today was Chinese New Year's Eve. Bought presents for family, then spent the rest of the day webcamming with the extended family in China, and eating a big dinner.
Life is good.

- T

Labels:

Post a Comment